The port of La Goulette is one of the most popular destinations in the western basin of the Mediterranean.
The port of La Goulette is the converging point of the main Tunisian road and railroad networks. It is the outlet for a region that is the richest historically, the most diversified culturally, and the most populated, since it comprises the city and the suburbs of Tunis.
In addition to its transit and cruise activities, the port of La Goulette also receives ships carrying homogeneous cargos: cars, bulk cereals, various products … However, the development plan of the port provides for its specialization as a port exclusively reserved for passenger and tourist traffic.
- The port of La Goulette is linked to the national road network by expressways linking the town of La Goulette to the capital Tunis.
- The access to the GP8 and the motorway Tunis-M’saken is situated in the capital Tunis.
- This access was improved through the realization (2006) of a crossing structure linking the northern bank to the southern bank of the canal
- THE ACCESS CHANNEL
- Length 3,5 miles = 6,3 Km
- depth 12 metres = 39’04’’
- Warehouse:35 600 m2
- Platforms : 25 Ha
- Dock length : 1096 ml
- Total surface area : 6,5 ha
- Capacity : 1160 cars
- Waiting room : 5200 m2
- Services provided :
- Banks (change)
- Free shop
- Refreshment area
- Sale of hand-crafted articles
- Office of Tunisians Abroad
- National Office of Tunisian Tourism
- Tunisian Post Office
- Pay phones
- Ticket agency (Shipping companies)
- Administration :
- Phytosanitary control
- Veterinary control
- CERT (Telecommunication study and research centre)
- Support material:
- 1 tug boat = 3200 hp
- 1 tug boat = 1600 hp
- 3 patrol boats
- Dock cleaning boat “MAIN BLEUE”
- 2 telescopic passenger gangways
- Floating platform – 30m/40m – Simultaneous docking of two ships (capacity 22 T per axle).
The port of La Goulette is linked to the (metric) railroad network by means of the TGM line linking the town center to the northern suburbs and intended for passenger transport.
ACCEPTABLE LENGTH & DRAFTS OF QUAYS
|1||150||8,2||35’ 02 ’’|
Adress : Administrative building 2060 la Goulette – Tunisie
Phone (216) 71.735.300
Fax (216) 72.735.812
Maritime station (216) 71.735.940
Numéro vert 80.100.228
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
REGULAR SERVICES LINKING THE PORT OF GOULETTE
|N||Armateur||Agent Maritime||Itinéraire||Fréquence de touchée|
|1||CTN||CTN||LA GOULETTE- MARSEILLE||2 fois/semaine|
|2||CTN||CTN||LA GOULETTE- GENES||2 fois/semaine|
|3||SNCM||–||LA GOULETTE- MARSEILLE||–|
|4||GRIMALDI LINES||Grimaldi Tunisie||LA GOULETTE-PALERME||–|
|5||GRIMALDI LINES||Grimaldi Tunisie||LA GOULETTE-PALERME- CIVITAVECCHIA||3 fois/semaine|
|6||GNV||D’alessandro||LA GOULETTE- GENES||2 fois/semaine|
|6||GNV||D’alessandro||LA GOULETTE-PALERME- SALERNE||2 fois/semaine|